• Collected By National Essential Medicine Catalogue
• Collected By National Basic Medical Insurance Category A
• National-level Key New Product
• National high-tech product for Ministry of Science and Technology
• National Grand Achievement Transformation Project for Ministry of Industry and Information Technology
• Conferred with Second Prize of National Scientific and Technological Progress
The only technology TCM confirmed by international standard evidence-based research which treat premature beat, prevent and treat atrial fibrillation, enhance slow ventricular rate.
The only technology TCM both treats arrhythmia and improves heart function.
The only technology TCM filled the worldwide blank in treating arrhythmia of slow sinus with premature beats.
Ginseng Radix et Rhizoma, Ophiopogonis Radix, Corni Fructus, Salviae Miltiorrhizae Radix et Rhizoma, Ziziphi Spinosae Semen (Stir-baked), Taxilli Herba, Paeoniae Radix Rubra, Eupolyphaga Steleophaga, Nardostachyos Radix et Rhizoma, Coptidis Rhizoma, Schisandrae Sphenantherae Fructus, Os Draconis.
To tonify qi, nourish yin, activate blood, unblock the collaterals, clear the heart and tranquilize the mind. Indicated for premature ventricular contraction of coronary heart disease due to deficiency of qi and yin and heart vessel stasis and obstruction, manifested as palpitations and restlessness, shortness of breath and lack of strength, aggravated upon exertion, oppressive pain in the chest, insomnia and dream disturbed sleep, night sweating, and lethargy.
• Tachyarrhythmia (organic premature beats, functional premature beats, paroxysmal atrial fibrillation)
• Bradyarrhythmia (sinus bradycardia, atrioventricular block with premature beats, fast-slow syndrome)
• Neurasthenia, autonomic dysfunction, menopause syndrome caused insomnia, palpitations, fatigue, dreaminess and other symptoms.
【Dosage】Take orally, 4 capsules/time, 3 times/day, 4 weeks for a course of treatment.
【Packing】Blister package, 24 or 36 capsules/box, 400boxes/carton.
【MA Number】 License of State Drug Administration Z20103032.